- The item was faulty.
- During shipping, the item was damaged, and the product(s) was/were missing.
- The seller provided the incorrect item, and the item supplied had a size mismatch issue.
- The item was no longer available.
Points to be noted:
Regardless of the policy, the seller can always accept the return/replacement.
Buyer can submit a dispute if Seller refuses a return/replacement request.
Before making a purchasing choice, we recommend that the Buyer review the listing. Buyer will not be entitled to a return or refund if he or she orders the incorrect item.
Buyer must submit a return/replacement request with images (of the parcel box as well as other products received) or other appropriate proof as needed by Homeobasket within the return/replacement period applicable to the specific product.
Seller will return/replace the product only when the shipment is received by the seller, and repayment will be accomplished within 30 (thirty) days from the date of reverse pick up, once Buyer has raised a return/replacement request by calling us on Our Toll-Free Number.
If the seller does not have the product, the Seller may issue a refund to the Buyer, and the Buyer is bound to accept the refund instead of replacement. In the event of a product replacement, all of the product parameters must be met.
The Seller will be responsible for any shipping and other replacement costs.
Acceptance Conditions for Returns
Simply raise a complaint in your Homeobasket account, phone us at 9059741410, or email us at [email protected] to seek a return.
- If you receive the wrong product or size, you can file a claim within 7 days of receiving your order, along with photographs (of the parcel box and other things you received) or other relevant documentation.
- If the customer learns that an item is missing after opening the shipment, a return request should be submitted to us via email within two days after delivery, together with images (of the parcel box and other products received).
Remember these key points:
- Please make sure that the product being returned is unused and in its original packaging. Include all price tags, labels, invoices, original packaging (including the box), freebies, and accessories that came with the goods you want to return. If the product(s) returned by the client does not meet these requirements, Homeobasket is not obligated to re-deliver the returned product (s).
- If a customer orders many products and one of the products is damaged during shipping, Homeobasket will replace the damaged product(s) rather than the entire purchase. If the product(s) are unavailable, Homeobasket will reimburse just the cost of the damaged item(s), not the entire order.
- If you request a refund, the entire amount you paid, including shipping charges, will be credited to your account.
- Once your request to return a purchase has been authorized, a pickup will be scheduled. Once the product has been received, it will be compared to your claim and a replacement or refund will be issued.
- In the unlikely event that a reverse pickup is not possible in some places, you can transport the product through any other courier. If you self-ship, Homeobasket will pay your courier fees (max. up to Rs. 50).
- Replacement is contingent on the Seller’s stock being available. If a replacement is not available, the Seller will reimburse the purchase price.
Return/Replacement Conditions of Non-Acceptance
In some circumstances, we may be unable to assist with returns or replacements.
- Outside of the stated time limit, a return request is made.
- Returns are not accepted for incorrect orders or partially consumed strips or items.
- We will not be responsible for any inadvertent liquid leakage up to 25% of the total product quantity caused by evaporation, courier handling, or other factors.
- Our return/replacement policy will cover leakages over 25%.
- Price tags, labels, invoices, original product packaging, parcel box, freebies, and accessories are all missing from the package.
- Products that are defective or damaged and are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty can be contacted directly by the buyer, who can then make use of the warranty.
- Misuse or accidental damage by the customer has resulted in product harm.
- Elastic supports, stockings, bandages, and tapes were historically utilized in specific categories.
- Books, for example, are considered reading material and hence are not returnable once purchased.
- Any item that has been used or whose seal has been broken.
- Serial numbers that have been tampered with or are missing.
We guarantee that all of the products sold on Healthmug are brand new and authentic. Our Friendly Returns policy will cover you if the product you received is ‘Damaged,’ ‘Defective,’ or ‘Not as Described.’
Guaranteed Replacement by Homeobasket: